- You only know five spices-salt, pepper, Ranch dressing, BBQ Sauce and ketchup.
- You design your Halloween costume to fit over Wranglers and Cowboy Boots.
- The mosquitoes have landing lights.
- You have more miles on your tractor than your car.
- You have 10 favorite recipes for Deer meat.
- You’ve taken your kids trick-or-treating when it was 90 degrees outside.
- Driving is better after it’s rained because the potholes are filled with mud and you don’t have to take those backroads to go “mudding.”
- You think sexy lingerie is tube-socks and a flannel nightie with only 8 buttons.
- You owe more money on your bulldozer than your car.
- The local paper covers national and international headlines on 1 page,
- but requires 6 pages for local sports.
- You can write a check at Dairy Queen for 2 Hungr-Busters and fries.
- At least twice a year, the kitchen doubles as a meat processing plant.
- The most effective mosquito repellent is a shotgun.
- Your leaf-blower gets stuck on the roof.
- You think the start of Deer season is a national holiday.
- You frequently clean grease off your barbecue so the coyotes won’t prowl on your deck.
- You know which leaves make good toilet paper.
- The major county fund-raiser isn’t bingo – it’s sausage making.
- You find 70 degrees Fahrenheit a little chilly.
- The trunk of your car doubles as a sauna.
- You attend a formal event in your best clothes, your finest jewelry, and your Cowboy Boots.
- You know 4 seasons – Almost Summer, Summer, Still Summer and Deer Season
- You actually get these jokes and forward them to all your Texan friends.
Don’t let the cold weather keep you down. This Christmas Season, display this one-of-a-kind ornament on your tree.
The Bluebonnet ornament has seeds embedded within the paper so
next year you can plant the ornament to have beautiful Texas Bluebonnets around your house.